Lion In the Field Of Possibilities Energy Pendant
See Your Future! Realign your past!
"This universal spirit guide not only provides the strength and courage of the lion totem but also helps you visualize your future path and make your world what you want it to be. It can also change the energy of past events (see meditation below)."
Based on the painting “Lion In The Field Of Possibilities” by award winning artist Julia Watkins. this image came from her recurrent dream where a blond-maned lion acted as her spirit guide, showing her the different results from many choices she faced. She captured and enhanced the metaphysical energy of this experience, creating a powerful vortex image that now serves as a guide to many.
This stunning enhanced pendant is hand made in our studio in Eagle, Colorado USA using fired resinated glass and ground opal on stainless with a sterling silver bale. Each is energy enhanced and blessed by the artist. Size 1" x 1.5" inches. Sold with a 30 day money back guarantee and a 120 day exchange guarantee. Price is for the pendant only. Chains sold separately.
Click ADD TO CART to get yours today!
HOW TO USE IT - THE MEDITATION
Connecting with a universal spirit guide.
1. First focus on the lion then the energy around the lion, allowing your eyes to slowly follow the energy patterns throughout the painting until you feel yourself drawn into these hypnotic patterns. This can take 30 seconds to over 5 minutes, depending on distractions.
2. Once you feel the flow of the patterns, split your focus between the image and the feelings you have at this time. If you have negative feelings or stress points, imagine the guide's energy reaching out and touching them, relieving them and changing them to positive.
3. Now switch focus back and forth between the image and your feelings, mentally noting how each energy differs with your change of focus. Start slowly but then increase the switch faster and faster until at some point the two energies seem to combine. Some say at this point they cannot tell the difference between themselves and the energy of the image.
NOW YOU ARE CONNECTED!
4. Once connected, begin to think about choices you face and possibilities for your future. The guide is there to help you. Some get an "ah ha moment" right away while others sleep on it and feel new direction in the morning.
5. Advanced Step. Advanced practitioners use this state of meditation to change the energy both of the past and the future.
Changing The Past. To do this in the past, first think of a past event that may have been stressful to you then allow your feelings and energy of that moment to be joined to the positive energy you have just now created between you and the spirit guide. Imagine this new strength and energy overcoming those negative feelings of the past. Many say they see the past events in a new light, while others say there is less raw negative emotion attached to them.
Charting The Future. Some use the guide to avoid future events that may have negative consequences. However, when your thoughts of those future events are tied up in negative emotions like fear, you cannot see them clearly and make good choices. To change this, think of the future event or consequence of a choice, then if it has negative feelings allow the positive energy created between you and the guide to overcome and change those feelings to positive. Once you allow this to happen new possibilities will open to you.
*Please note. The lion is how the energy chose to come to the artist, but all energy ultimately comes from the same place, making it universally applied. Some have reported the image takes on the feeling of other animals or religious figures. Often it begins to feel like people who were important in their lives but have since passed on. This is normal. It is not uncommon for the energy of the departed to come to one through an animal symbol.
Good luck with your new future!
About This Art Style
The swirls in this image represents the spiritual energy that exists
all around us. Pioneered by artist Julia Watkins, this art style, known
as energism seeks to use art to help humanity connect to universal
energy flow promoting both healing and higher consciousness.
Ms. Watkins artwork is currently in the collections of such notables
as Deepak Chopra and Carnegie Mellon University.
For more information on Julia Watkins, visit the Platris Fine Art
website at http://www.platris.com or visit the facebook page Energy Artist Julia.
Below is a poem by Spencer Kluesner which inspired by this painting. It was first read at an 11-11 event.
Lion In The Field Of Possibilities
He came to me,
Over an infinite number of paths
In an infinite number of scenes
And ever changing energy.
But still…. Always him.
Show me the way I said.
But with each of my thoughts
He showed many ways
And many results from many choices
I don’t know which I said.
You will know when you will know he said.
And in my thoughts
And in my dreams
Over many nights, the answer formed.
Then, he turned and guided me down the right path
And I walked in beauty,
Beauty all around.
This website, page, images and text © Copyright 2012, Julia Watkins All Rights Reserved. May not be reproduced, copied or otherwise used without written permission.